– (393,384) beneficiaries have benefited from these programs implemented by the Foundation since its establishment on February 29, 2017.
Among the programs, projects and activities of the health sector:
- Free medical surgical camps.
- Free pharmacies.
- Emergency cash and food assistance for patients.
- Providing hospitals with equipment.
- Providing hospitals with oxygen tanks.
- Combating epidemics and fevers (cholera – dengue – Chikungunya- ….
- Health Awareness
- Protection of Covid 19
- Training medical staff